Most of us don’t want to work until we drop; but retirement on our terms, at the right time and with an income of our choosing, takes years of careful planning.
In other words, it doesn’t just happen by accident.
That’s why we work well with people who are serious about their retirement planning.
The age is different for each of us, but we guarantee that one day a switch will be flicked in your mind and you will start thinking about retirement. It might be a major birthday, a job change or a key life event, but when that switch goes, it signals the ideal time to get in touch with us.
Of course, as we are fond of saying, life is a journey, that means you can’t only focus on tomorrow. It requires balance. Today’s bills still need paying and life has a cruel habit of throwing the unexpected at you, so your financial plan must be able to cope with these headwinds.
Typically, our clients who fall into this group are:
- Generally, in a relationship and usually, although not exclusively, with children
- Senior executives, self-employed, or successfully running their own business
- Usually have a household income of at least £50,000
- Generally, have a mortgage and always need to balance the competing calls on their purse of living today and planning for the future
- Often concerned that their partner, or family, will be financially exposed should they become ill, or die
- Confused about their financial future and what their existing pensions, savings and investments will provide for them in years to come
However, the common bond that these people all share, is their desire to take their financial planning seriously.
We also recognise that you may well have taken financial advice in the past and be unhappy with the outcome. Or that you are concerned about the cost of taking financial advice. You may even think that financial planning is only something for the wealthy.
While working with us, you will hopefully see that none of these things are true, and that the service we offer represents an excellent investment in the financial future of you, and your family.