We believe that the best way to serve our clients is to remain truly impartial. This means we never receive fees from product providers. We get paid only by our clients and act in their best interests.
Our investment philosophy is based on an evidence-based approach, and the following beliefs:
- Costs matter. It’s important to keep them as low as possible
- Newspaper articles are not research, nor should you follow the tips in the financial press; once information is in the public domain it’s already factored into market prices
- We don’t believe anyone can truly beat the market; if they do, for a short period, it’s probably down to luck
- Simplicity works and keeps costs low
- Markets are efficient
- Slow and steady wins the race; and will give you fewer worries along the way
Our recommendations are made after considering:
- You and your circumstances
- Your financial goals and aspirations
- Your investment needs
- Current market conditions
- Thorough product research
Only when we’ve done these things do you get a personal plan, designed just for you.